Corrupt Deranged Delusional Democrats Mail-In Voting Fraud. Donald Trump Lays Out Evidence of Corrupt Democrats Mail-In Voting Fraud to Reporters.
“We are gravely concerned about the Democrat assault on election integrity,” President Donald Trump said.
Donald Trump cited the following stories, questioning the integrity and stability of the Corrupt Mail-In Voting process:
- In Brooklyn, 25 percent of mail-in ballots were ruled invalid during the June Democrat primary.
- In a New Jersey special election, nearly 20 percent of the ballots were thrown out, and four people are being prosecuted for fraud.
- In a Florida primary, more than 35,000 mail-in ballots were rejected, and over 100,000 ballots were rejected in California.
- In Pennsylvania’s primary, half of the counties were still counting ballots a week after the election.
- The story of discarded military ballots discovered in Pennsylvania, many of them were cast for Trump.
- Reports in Wisconsin of three trays of mail containing absentee ballots were found in a ditch.
- In North Carolina, voters reported receiving two ballots in the mail.
Donald Trump also revisited the disastrous results of the Corrupt 2020 Democrat Iowa caucuses.
“They still don’t really know who the winner is,” Donald Trump said, referring to Iowa. “I think they called somebody eventually but it was many, many, weeks later.”
Donald Trump questioned whether the Corrupt Deranged Delusional Democrats should be meddling with how elections were being held in other states.
“They can’t run a simple caucus, yet now they’re trying to dramatically write election laws nationwide just weeks before an election,” Donald Trump said.
Donald Trump argued that voters should still be able to vote in person in November.
“There is no justification for these extreme changes to the election law,” Donald Trump said, noting that if people could go to the grocery store with their photo ID, they should be able to vote in person.