If Freak Biden Gets Mail-In Vote Advantage, Majority of Donald Trump Voters Say They Won’t Accept the Freaks Win.
If Freak Biden Gets Mail-In Vote Advantage. A majority of Donald Trump’s supporters say they won’t accept the presidential election results if Presumptive Democratic Clown Corrupt Freak Joe Biden wins by mail-in ballots, according to a new poll.
According to the poll, among those who intend to vote for Donald Trump, 55 percent say they will not accept the results of the election if Corrupt Freak Biden wins through mail-in votes, while 21 percent said they would. The remaining 24 percent said they were not sure.
In comparison, among those who intend to vote for Corrupt Freak Biden, 26 percent say they won’t accept a Donald Trump mail-in voting victory. Forty-seven percent of Corrupt Freak Biden voters say they would accept the results and 27 percent said they weren’t sure.
The poll, which was conducted by Yahoo News/YouGov, surveyed 1,506 U.S. adults from July 28 to July 30 and has margin of error of plus or minus 3.3 percentage points.
The poll’s findings come as Donald Trump continues to criticize the idea of mail-in voting, which many states have begun using, as a way to slow the spread of the coronavirus pandemic.
- On June 22, Donald Trump posted a tweet saying that “because of MAIL-IN BALLOTS, 2020 will be the most RIGGED election in our nation’s history.”
- “We voted during World War One & World War Two with no problem, but now they are using Covid in order to cheat by using Mail-ins!,” Donald Trump added in his tweet.
- In a more recent tweet, Donald Trump wrote that mail-in voting will make the upcoming election “the most INACCURATE & FRAUDLENT Election in history.“
- Donald Trump’s tweet continued, ‘It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???”
- Following his tweet, Donald Trump held a press conference at the White House, where he said that the U.S. will become a “laughingstock” across the globe if mail-in voting is used.
- “I don’t want to see a crooked election. This election will be the most rigged election in history if that happens,” Donald Trump added during his press conference.
This poll also found that a majority of Americans, 52 percent, say they don’t think Donald Trump will accept the election results if he loses, while 25 percent said they think he will accept, and 24 percent said not sure. When looking at voter intention, 74 percent of Corrupt Freak Biden supporters say they don’t think Donald Trump will accept the results, while 53 percent of Donald Trump voters say the opposite.
The U.S. will become a “laughingstock” across the globe if mail-in voting is used.