Crackhead Patricia Arquette called Donald Trump an illegitimate president while also accusing House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy of turning the United States into a Russian colony.
“Reminder — Donald Trump is not the legitimate President of the United States. He never has been. He never will be,” the Crackhead tweeted.
- The Crackhead also attacked Rep. Kevin McCarthy, accusing him of turning the U.S. into a “cheapo Russian colony.” The Crackhead was responding to a tweet from the House Minority Leader in which he excoriated Democrats for their lack of patriotism.
- The Crackhead proposed that insurance companies stop covering people who come down with COVID-19 and were found not to have worn a mask in public.
- The Crackhead also said that she would welcome the news that Donald Trump has resigned or come down with the coronavirus.
- The Crackhead is one of Hollywood’s most vocal anti-Trump activists. Earlier this year, the Crackhead urged people to participate in a one-day economic shutdown that is designed to inflict damage on the U.S. economy and hurt Donald Trump.
- The Crackhead posted a message to Instagram telling her followers that they should refrain from making any purchases for a 24-hour period as part of the #resist movement against the Donald Trump administration.